![]() |
|
|||||||
| Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Loss of Lothar von Janson, Kommodore ZG 1 on 10.3.44
As to his career, born 10 Jul 08, entered service 1 Apr 28, JG 132 1 Aug 34 to 31 Mar 35, St Kap Fl Gr Schwerin to 11 Mar 36, St Kap I/165 to 31 Jul 36, RLM to 15 Nov 38, Gr Kdr I/JG 133 (I/JG 53) to 28 Jun 40, RLM to 14 Oct 40, Kriegsakadamie to 31 Jan 41, Stab Luftflotte Kdo 1 to 30 Apr 42, Stab 2 Flg Div to 4 Nov 43 then Gesch Komm ZG 1
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|