Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 9th October 2020, 09:44
digiartist digiartist is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 75
digiartist is on a distinguished road
Re: A-26 Silver Dragon

Thanks for the further information Alex, confirms what I thought. I know the real Silver Dragon had the older canopy, so the clam shell canopy on the current version suggested it was unlikely to be it's true identity.
I've attached the only photo I know of the real aircraft -
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
10.(N)/ZG 26 Info sidney Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 4 11th May 2015 22:25
Two losses of I./KG 26, 4 October 1941 Laurent Rizzotti Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 0 4th November 2014 23:20
Losses of KG 26 on 8 June 1940 Laurent Rizzotti Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 5 10th October 2014 15:53
JG 26 claims over Russia James A Pratt III Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 2 24th August 2010 16:14
March 6, 1944 Luftwaffe info and photos needed MPFaley Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 3 12th September 2008 07:44


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net