![]() |
|
|||||||
| Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Luftwaffe loss 29.08.1940
Hi,
KGr806 was based at Nantes (SE of Vannes for 100 km) airfield during this period. From July to August 1940. I've made researches on Luftwaffe occupation of those brittany airfield, in France, specially Vannes, as I was living near for 10 years. Good chance for your researches, I'll check with my freind this WE and post if I found more.
__________________
MikiBzh |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Luftwaffe Loss over England22. 10. 44? | rickback4444 | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 2 | 10th December 2006 19:06 |
| Access to loss reports for VVS (TsAMO) and Luftwaffe | kolya1 | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 2 | 19th September 2006 16:02 |
| Luftwaffe GQM loss list experiences | Boris Ciglic | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 18 | 7th October 2005 17:17 |
| Nov3 ,1942 Luftwaffe loss. | Robert Reid | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 6 | 6th September 2005 15:00 |
| Luftwaffe loss 15.08.1942 | Melvin Brownless | Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces | 4 | 1st July 2005 20:17 |