![]() |
|
|||||||
| Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union. |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Soviet Air force
Evgeny Velichko- I on your side. before Eric i have read some other researchers and even get the the list of the Soviet industrial chart with the today standards of the WW2 colors [they are still producing]. Also I have seen some Soviet colors and I have one in my collection. This is dark blue grey top side color for the fighter airplanes. This color is dark blue grey, not medium dark green blue as I have seen on his profiles and descriptions.
Must say that he has done a lot of work and his book look nice but I did not know that it have that much errors. Cheers Srecko Bradic, Serbia Owner- www.letletlet-warplanes.com Moderator- www.burek.co.yu
__________________
Srecko Bradic Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com Owner: www.letletlet-warplanes.com/forum Owner: www.sreckobradic.com Owner: www.warplanes-zine.com Email: srecko.warplane@gmail.com Skype: sreckobradic Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/LetLet...s/308234397758 |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Soviet Air Force (VVS) air divisions | Tango Echo Dog | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 1 | 23rd March 2007 21:32 |
| Airpower summary | Pilot | Post-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation | 0 | 23rd February 2007 15:11 |
| VVS divisions | Mike35nj | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 2 | 7th August 2006 13:27 |
| Soviet air force losses 1941-1945 | Six Nifty .50s | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 12 | 15th May 2005 17:57 |
| Eastern vs Western Front (was: La-7 vs ???) | Christer Bergström | Allied and Soviet Air Forces | 66 | 1st March 2005 19:44 |