Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #13  
Old 29th November 2008, 17:36
Peter D Evans's Avatar
Peter D Evans Peter D Evans is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: South London
Posts: 613
Peter D Evans is on a distinguished road
Re: I am interested in luftwaffe losses. Can anyone sell me some info?

I don't think Jim's comments were aimed at you Tony and this has all the hallmarks of being an unfortunate misunderstanding. I have a feeling that Jim's comment relate to a CDr which appeared on eBay a while back and this turned out to be his fledgling lists being sold without credit and at silly prices. I for one fell for the sale and although I didn't pay too much for the CDr, the seller was far from clear about his source. I can also confirm that even though I know Tony personally, he did not/or was behind the eBay auction...

cheers
Peter D Evans
LEMB Administrator
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Announcement of Luftwaffe Losses by OKW? Boomerang Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 8 13th August 2006 18:33
Luftwaffe losses in the East NBE1942 Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 0 4th August 2006 13:57
Total Luftwaffe losses in the East Jack Sanders Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 8 19th July 2006 11:53
Soviet air force losses 1941-1945 Six Nifty .50s Allied and Soviet Air Forces 12 15th May 2005 17:57
Luftwaffe fighter losses in Tunisia Christer Bergström Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 47 14th March 2005 04:03


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net