Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 26th February 2009, 16:14
Del Davis Del Davis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Texas, USA
Posts: 225
Del Davis is on a distinguished road
Re: Eine Bilddokumentation der Lw 1935-1945 - Zerstörer und Nachtjagdverbände

Peter / Leon
My contacts are with Paul Stipdonk and not Michael Meyer. I can tell you that Paul was also attempting to sell his collection of some 10,000 photos last fall but I do not know if he was successful. He was trying to sell the photos as a group and not individual segments. He also recently acquired another collection of over 2000 items . I think they may be turning over their stock and it should have no impact on the series. As I recall both of their emails are listed in the books so I would suggest that you contact them directly. I think that Heinz Nickel's decision to eliminate English photo captions from future volumes may have a greater impact on the future of the series than the authors. I know they plan to move on to other segments of the Luftwaffe after volume 5 or 6. One future book is supposed to cover rudder markings
__________________
Del Davis
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
War record for Joseph Beuys? dallken Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 6 7th March 2013 19:59
Fiat G.55 vs. ___________ Squeelig Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 29 30th July 2006 18:33
JG1. BF109 crash 1944, help required Jon Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 5 14th June 2006 12:08
Results of KG 26 and 30 raid, 10/4/40 Adam Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 2 23rd March 2006 01:56
Attack on Home Fleet 6 April 1940 alex crawford Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces 9 30th June 2005 21:24


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004 - 2026, 12oclockhigh.net