Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 25th July 2024, 12:23

Max Wünsche is on a distinguished road
INFORMATION WANTED ON 2x Pilots and their Aircraft

Hi to all,

I am looking for further information on two pilots and their respective aircraft.
Specifically I am looking for either artists impressions or even photos of their aircraft if possible.

PILOT #-1

Oblt. Hans Marx

Fw 190A-8 Werk # 173050. JG-6.

Jager Blatt: KIA 7 October, 1944 in aerial combat with P-47s at Wahn, north of Rösrath. Found in 1997, buried in a private cemetary by
author Gerhard Aders. He had one B-17 victory in ZG-26 and 3 US fighters in JG-6. One known victory in JG-6, a P-38 NW of
Euskirch-Aachen on 12 September, 1944. A P-51 at Nijmegen-Emmerich on 19 September, 1944

I have just purchased one of the propeller blades from his crashed Fw 190A-8 Werk # 173050. JG-6., so I would love any additional
information or images of this aircraft if available.

PILOT #-2

Uffz. Eduard Daum

Bf 109 G6/AS Werk # 412343. 6./JG-27

KIA - Austria 25.07.44

He had 3 kills.

I have purchased a large grouping of his personal and aircraft items recovered from the crash site of his Me 109.

Here is artwork of his Me 109, although it shows incorrect Werk Nr. So not sure if that was just an artists error or what.
I am basically wanting to find artwork for both aircraft from both pilots if you have any of them...?

Many thanks to anyone who can assist.

Christian