Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 6th October 2024, 19:48

BrianC is on a distinguished road
Re: Peter Horn

Clint

You are totally out of order. Obviously respect is low on your assessment of other members. Michael is a professional medical consultant.

i hope that you are man enough to offer an apology.

Brian

PS: I've received my share of abuse on this Forum.
Old 6th October 2024, 20:25
Alter Hase

knusel is on a distinguished road

Good evening Brian,

I'm not a member of any non-airwar-forum but I was told that disproportionate aggressiveness has become a wide-spread problem in the internet. Misanthropes feel free to abuse forums for their offences because they don't have to face any consequences and ANY kind of reaction by the other members only seems to stimulate them further. Without the benefit of proper forum moderation all that the friendly members can do is to ignore them and to concentrate on the other friendly forum members.

Peter Horn seems to be a delicate case and threads about him often receive a large about of hate speech. That raises the suspicion that he was real indeed, and not only a hoax. If that's the case than the lack of clear info about him might be due to a purposeful attempt to erase him from history for reasons that can easily be imagined.

All the best to you and your current projects,

Michael
Old 6th October 2024, 20:27
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianC View Post
Clint

You are totally out of order.
That may well have been the case when he posted his comment in February 2022, Brian but in my view it’s better not to reignite that particular fire getting more than two years later. Of course I’d urge everyone to be polite to one another now and in future.