Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Closed Thread

Old 6th May 2019, 01:12
Alter Hase

John Vasco will become famous soon enough
Re: The Eagles Over Europe Project

ed,

An opinion is neither false nor misleading.

It is a reasonably-held view based on knowledge of certain circumstances. Nothing more, nothing less.

By the way, on a more general matter in my last post, I have never proclaimed myself as an orator. I'm lead guitar and backing vocals, actually.

Splinter Live at The Cavern, November 2006: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxOCksQUKbI

Danke schön, Dank schön ich bin ganz comfortable!
Old 12th May 2019, 19:45
Alter Hase

robert is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

we are looking for German logbooks for the first volumes concerning air war over Poland in September 1939. Despite that we managed to collect more than 220 logbooks for this timeframe we still have some major gaps.
We are interested especially for following squadrons: 3./KG2, 7./KG3, 8./KG3, 2./ZG1, 3./ZG1, 7.(K)/LG1, 9.(K)/LG1, 9./KGzbV1, 10./KGzbV1, 11./KGzbV1, 5./KGzbV2, 7./KGzbV2, 8./KGzbV2, 3.(H)/12 as well as 1.(H)/11.
Perhaps somebody could help us?

Regards

Robert
Old 13th May 2019, 00:20
Alter Hase

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
Hi,

we are looking for German logbooks for the first volumes concerning air war over Poland in September 1939. Despite that we managed to collect more than 220 logbooks for this timeframe we still have some major gaps.
We are interested especially for following squadrons: 3./KG2, 7./KG3, 8./KG3, 2./ZG1, 3./ZG1, 7.(K)/LG1, 9.(K)/LG1, 9./KGzbV1, 10./KGzbV1, 11./KGzbV1, 5./KGzbV2, 7./KGzbV2, 8./KGzbV2, 3.(H)/12 as well as 1.(H)/11.
Perhaps somebody could help us?

Regards

Robert
So given the above, can you give us an update as to where Volume 1 is with regard to it finally seeing the light of day. And Robert, I would rather you did not reply at all than spout the banal crap and personal attacks I have suffered on the internet at the hands of Clint Mitchell. I believe you are better than that, Robert.

Splinter Live at The Cavern, November 2006: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxOCksQUKbI

Old 13th May 2019, 08:57
Alter Hase

ouidjat is on a distinguished road

I'd like to know: who is "We"?
Since Larry isn't posting here since long, very long time, who is entitled to ask something in the name of a project which doesn't exist anymore?
Old 13th May 2019, 09:51

Clint Mitchell is on a distinguished road

Seeing as I have been named in person within this public topic which Vasco seems to be so desperate to prolong I feel it fair that I put the other side of the story across to the onlookers instead of the just the cheery picked excerpts presented by Vasco.

The following discussion took place on the "Luftwaffe Research Group" forum around mid-January of this year:

(MODERATOR'S NOTE: LRG extracts removed. 12 O'Clock High is not—as we have warned time and again—going to be used to continue fights that started elsewhere)

For the concerned onlookers the EOE project is very much alive and well. Progress towards publication is edging closer every single day regardless of what Vasco states. With a project of this scale it takes a tremendous amount of time and effort to iron out all of the details when our primary source material grows by the day. Everything is under control.

(MODERATOR'S NOTE: Material removed that is purely between two people and can therefore be dealt with in private messages or emails)
Old 13th May 2019, 10:23

Ha, ha, ha, the typical biased nonsense from the "so called" TOCH moderators.... Pathetic...
Old 13th May 2019, 10:39
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Mitchell View Post
Ha, ha, ha, the typical biased nonsense from the "so called" TOCH moderators.... Pathetic...
Thank you for that most revealing response.
Old 13th May 2019, 11:00

You are more than welcome Mr Beale. Your biased handling of this situation is also incredibly revealing... Although, I fully expected it to be fair...
Old 13th May 2019, 11:14

Adam

If "12 O'Clock High is not—as we have warned time and again—going to be used to continue fights that started elsewhere" then I'm not sure why this grievance - which "started elsewhere" - is being given oxygen in the first place....
Old 13th May 2019, 12:23
Alter Hase

I'm not looking to prolong anything, Mitchell, I'm simply looking to see an update on a Project I was involved in ever before you appeared on the scene of it...

Closed Thread

Tags
eagles, europe