Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 3rd October 2007, 07:21

Norbert Schuchbauer
Gabor Nemeth

Does anybody have any info on this pilot? Supposedly had 26 kills while flying Bf 109's, then had 4 flights in the Me 163 and finished the war flying the Me 262. He is a Hungarian national. At one point his Staffelkapitän was Maj. Erich Rudorffer.

Anything is welcome,

Thanks, Norbert
Old 3rd October 2007, 08:57

Csaba B. Stenge is on a distinguished road
Re: Gabor Nemeth

Norbert,

I'm afraid, some of your details are incorrect about him, I'll drop you a pm soon.

Regards,
Old 3rd October 2007, 16:23
Alter Hase

Dénes Bernád will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csaba Becze View Post
I'll drop you a pm soon.
We would all appreciate if you would share the information publicly - as most people do it here, on this discussion forum - to the benefit of this community.

Last edited by Dénes Bernád; 3rd October 2007 at 17:51.
Old 4th October 2007, 06:28

Norbert Schuchbauer

I Hope I did not start something unwanted. Gabor is still alive and living about 50 km south of my residence. I do not wish to cause him any trouble,

Norbert
Old 4th October 2007, 07:16

Norbert,

The pm was sent. Not need to worry, I just want to fix and investigate some statements in private and do not post it in public first, because the latter may cause to me some headache later. I did it twice in Hungary (some years ago) and just targeted myself for many continuous primitive personal attacks. I just want to avoid it.

Dénes,

Not necessary to enlighten me about the purpose of this forum. I know very well, what is your main problem here (you interested in only for your personal benefits), but it is totally off-topic here...
Old 4th October 2007, 10:25
Alter Hase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csaba Becze View Post
I know very well, what is your main problem here (you interested in only for your personal benefits)
Csaba, this appears to be a clear-cut accusation against my person. What do you actually mean by "you interested in only for your personal benefits"? (Sorry, but I don't clearly understand it). Anyway, you should either prove your accusation, or retract your words publicly.

If you would bother to check my posts here, and on the previous versions of the forum (I am active since the very beginning of Ruy's launching of the initial Luftwaffe forum about ten years now), you would see that I always try to offer answers and information, even photos, whenever I can, and sometimes I also receive answers from most forum members. That's the real purpose of this international discussion forum, a gathering of likeminded people, who try to help each other - purpose which I tought to remind you, in view of your peculiar activity over here.
Old 9th October 2007, 23:26
Alter Hase

Marc-André Haldimann will become famous soon enough

Csaba, Denes,

Nekünk igozan elegen van... Csak tudomany kerünk, nem veretketészek...

Kösz szép!

We have really enough.. All we ask for is knowledge, not streetfighting...

Thanks

Marc
Old 10th October 2007, 00:20

Dénes,

Just do not combine ... I did not collect anything (to finding that quoted post was approx 2. min) I written the answer 5 days later, since I’m very busy (yes, with the research, as always, not not with the ‘collect fake accusations against you’, as you suggested below).

I written facts (and it was me, who tried to calm down the fellow, who were were angry against you in that Hungarian researching group – maybe I was wrong). Evidently I do not publish the names without their former permission (how do you think it?) But if it is necessary, they will evidently confirm everything (but after your message, I guess, rather in private to anyone, not in public, to avoid the similar kind of answers).

By the way I don’t understand your false indignation, because you should know these names very well, since you acted them with the below written way. Or the list is too long with similar stories to remember these ones?

I talked about the research for Hungarian materials, not Romanian or whatever else. You visited Koblenz only, not Freiburg (I asked Freiburg)

And I know very well, that it is possible to order microfilms as well (not necessary to enlighten me about it, since you are interested in my microfilms as well, instead of order your own ones)

I’m duly impressed about that six-figure sum to a Hungarian researcher. Could you enlighten me, who got it?

I justifyed above, why I written something about me (to show the difference, nothing more)

Yes, I ordered a copy of the From Barbarossa to Odessa from you, since it was not available at this time at my preferred shops and offered 30 EUR for it: you said, 25 EUR is enough (the shipping is maximum 2-3 EUR inboard Hungary) and I thanked it. By the way, it is available now at my favourite bookshop for 28 USD (which is approx 20 EUR) And you did ask my help in some way for that project as well (and I helped Dmitriy Karlenko too for it, since he is a very correct and nice man)

With many parts of this post you just label yourself and not necessary to answer to it: but could you explain me, why should I be so envy of you, why the grape is so sour to me? I don't understand it (our brains working not a bit different way)

By the way, you ‘forgot’ to answer the only aviation related question below (2ndLt. Seres)

And at last. Just do not give me this kind of advices if I do not give you similar ones.

John,

I'm sorry about that. He asked for proofs, so I posted proofs. If you wish, just close the topic, since it is far off-topic, of course (and if you are interested in the unnamed persons, just drop me a pm and you will hear the truth from them)

Old 10th October 2007, 07:45
Alter Hase

I don't wish to add anything. It's pointless, and I would just repeat myself.
Csaba, you know my e-mail, so if you have a personal problem with me, contact me directly - as you should have done from the very beginning, that would have been the professional way.

I apologise to the readers for this unwanted, ugly episode.
Old 10th October 2007, 08:04

GaraiB is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Gabor Nemeth

Hello guys,

I hope Csaba and Dénes will stop this variance. In my opinion better if they will work together in the future time.

I wish good collective work for them.
Kind regards,

GaraiB