Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Closed Thread

Old 13th September 2006, 21:16
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Re: Bombing of Warsaw in 1939.. goals?

The war of aggression that Nazi Germany launched against Poland was aimed at territorial conquest and the enslavement of the population in the name of Lebensraum in the East and a bunch of quasi-mystical claptrap about the "destiny" of the German "race."

The Luftwaffe had no legitimate reason to be in Polish airspace at all.
Old 13th September 2006, 21:33

Fairlop
Re: Bombing of Warsaw in 1939.. goals?

Herr Hauptmann,

Never before I took part in these tough disscussions but I have to make one first and last note on your extra-simple and outrageous view on the problem(s).

Some Third Reich admirers writes history for their advantage...

P.s. When you are speaking about evil, please visit my country and a lot of local museums will show you how Germans "worked" with Lidice, Lezaky, etc.

Michal
Old 13th September 2006, 23:40
Super Moderator

John Beaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: thread closed

I see no really useful purpose in continuing this thread. No real "research" or "documentation" is being done, merely diatribes from both sides.
Closed Thread