Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 8th August 2007, 00:30

Mark Copeland is on a distinguished road
Luftwaffe Pilots at the Speyer Aviation Museum - October 20, 2007???

Hello Everyone!!

I was wondering if anyone had any more detailed information on the INTERNATIONAL AVIATION SPARE PART AND ACCESSORY EXCHANGE DAY - on October 20, 2007.

I was in Munich last week and heard it mentioned to me at the Christian Schmitt Bookshop. I checked the website for the Speyer Museum and it had the information for the event, however, I heard that there might be some WWII Luftwaffe pilots as guests at the Museum that day.

Does anyone have any further information about the event and who might be attending the show??? I was considering flying over from the U.S. for a quick weekend in Germany.

Much appreciated!!!

Mark Copeland
Old 8th August 2007, 02:36

Horst Kube
Re: Luftwaffe Pilots at the Speyer Aviation Museum - October 20, 2007???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Copeland View Post
Hello Everyone!!

I was wondering if anyone had any more detailed information on the INTERNATIONAL AVIATION SPARE PART AND ACCESSORY EXCHANGE DAY - on October 20, 2007.

I was in Munich last week and heard it mentioned to me at the Christian Schmitt Bookshop. I checked the website for the Speyer Museum and it had the information for the event, however, I heard that there might be some WWII Luftwaffe pilots as guests at the Museum that day.

Does anyone have any further information about the event and who might be attending the show??? I was considering flying over from the U.S. for a quick weekend in Germany.

Much appreciated!!!

Mark Copeland
Hi Mark,

at our stand, the "Fliegerbar" in Speyer, next to the Technik Museum and next to the Speyer airfield, the following pilots are invited and will attend on the biggest German Aircraft Parts and Veterans Show on the

20th of October 2007

as far as the pilots are until then in good health:

Walter Schuck
Hajo Herrmann
Hans Ekkehards Bob
Ernst Scheufele
Karl-Fritz Schlossstein

- and as our special guest -

Günther Rall

We start on 20th September at 9,00 am, welcoming you and your friends at our Fliegerbar with fresh coffee, talks and all Messerschmitt
news,

which are a must, when you will be informed by the pilots themselves.

Please attend in time! More informations:

kube.devries@t-online.de

Cheers, Horst
Old 8th August 2007, 03:07

Horst Kube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst Kube View Post
Hi Mark,

at our stand, the "Fliegerbar" in Speyer, next to the Technik Museum and next to the Speyer airfield, the following pilots are invited and will attend on the biggest German Aircraft Parts and Veterans Show on the

20th of October 2007

as far as the pilots are until then in good health:

Walter Schuck
Hajo Herrmann
Hans Ekkehards Bob
Ernst Scheufele
Karl-Fritz Schlossstein

- and as our special guest -

Günther Rall

We start on 20th September at 9,00 am, welcoming you and your friends at our Fliegerbar with fresh coffee, talks and all Messerschmitt
news,

which are a must, when you will be informed by the pilots themselves.

Please attend in time! More informations:

kube.devries@t-online.de

Cheers, Horst
Excuse me:

The meeting takes place on

20th of October 2007 (not September)

Horst
Old 13th August 2007, 00:04

Mark Copeland is on a distinguished road

Horst,

Wow!! It sure sounds like a terrific day!! I am really considering flying over for the event. I will contact you off line to ask a few more questions if you don't mind!!

Thank you very much for the nice reply and I appreciate all your help and hard work.

Mark