Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Old 28th March 2005, 12:48

aestorm
WW2 Italy

Malcolm Tudor has published a new book "Special Force :SOE and the Italian Resistance 1943-45" ISBN 0-9538964-2-0 which can be ordered direct from the publisher Emilia Publishing @
Malcolm.Tudor@btinternet.com or from bookshops

The book tells the true story of the partisan campaign,including the part played by the allied air supply in Italy, including a chapter on the SAAF Liberators.
SOE agents and escaped POWs.

He has set up a Yahoo discussion group on WW2 Italy.Please contact him on email above.

aestorm

Last edited by aestorm; 28th March 2005 at 15:12. Reason: ISBN number incorrect
Old 16th August 2005, 11:56

Malcolm Tudor is on a distinguished road
Re: WW2 Italy

Thank you, Anne, for mentioning my recent book, 'Special Force: SOE and the Italian Resistance 1943-1945.' Copies have already gone to many countries across the world, as well as to Italy and the United Kingdom.

Full details of the book and my previous titles, 'British Prisoners of War in Italy: Paths to Freedom,' and 'Escape from Italy, 1943-45,' can now be found on the Emilia Publishing website:

www.webspawner.com/users/emiliapublishing

My Yahoo! discussion group on WW2 Italy covers such topics as Allied Forces, prisoners of war, covert operations and the Italian Resistance. To join, please send an email to me at malcolm.tudor@btinternet.com

I am a full time writer and researcher on wartime Italy.

Malcolm Tudor