Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 7th March 2024, 21:32
Alter Hase

Theo Boiten will become famous soon enoughTheo Boiten will become famous soon enough
Final volume in Nachtjagd Combat Archive series out

Dear all,

I am plesed to tell you that the 14th and final volume in the Nachtjagd Combat Archive series has been published by Wingleader in the UK:

https://wingleader.co.uk/books/ncabiographies/

Cheers, Theo
Old 8th March 2024, 09:44

laurent14 is on a distinguished road
Re: Final volume in Nachtjagd Combat Archive series out

Congratulations Theo. Fantastic series. I own all volumes and soon this one.
Old 16th March 2024, 22:53

FalkeEins will become famous soon enough

second that. Fantastic research and writing...what are you going to do now though?
Old 17th March 2024, 11:50
Alter Hase

Theo Boiten will become famous soon enoughTheo Boiten will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your complimentory remarks chaps. And to answer your question Neil -I won't get bored. I still have my fulltime daytime job (coordinating elderly care for WWII victims in the three Northern Provinces of the Netherlands) plus some freelance work. And airwar research never stops, I still receive new bits and pieces (Nachtjagd and Flak documents, photos, diaries, Flugbücher and Leistungsbücher etc) from private collections and archives on a weekly basis, which still adds to my further understanding of the (night) airwar in WWII. At some point in the far future, this will be published in some form, perhaps an E-book? We'll see.

For now, I enjoy some more playtime outside on my gravelbike and racing bike and kayak fishing, no more pressing book deadlines and an average of 25 hours of research and writing every week, which is nice for a change after more than three decades of hard work.

Cheers, Theo