Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 23rd November 2013, 16:27

leonventer is on a distinguished road
Re: Spitfire vs 109

David,

Thanks for making those resources available -- many of them new to me. Very interesting stuff!

Much appreciated,
Leon Venter
Old 5th December 2013, 20:23

Paul Thompson is on a distinguished road

David,

Thank you very much for making all these files available! As I am currently conducting research myself, I can appreciate the scale of effort required to collect and analyse all that information.

As David E. Brown and I have noted in the equivalent thread on LEMB, some of the links are broken, particularly those for the "Defeat of the German Air Force". I've had a look at that on microfilm, but I would appreciate the more user-friendly pdf format of your uploads!

Regards,

Paul Thompson
Old 15th December 2013, 23:20
Alter Hase

DavidIsby will become famous soon enoughDavidIsby will become famous soon enough

http://spitfirevsbf109.com/

So, the guy in the White House is not the only one in Washington to have been having trouble with his website.

My apologies to those visitors to my site that were unable to download material from the SOURCE MATERIAL page. It has since been repaired.

thanks.
David Isby