Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 4th April 2006, 01:46

Horst Kube
Me 262 Saga Walter Schuck - meet him in Speyer

Me 262 Saga and Me 109 Legend Walter Schuck, 206 air victories, Goblet of Honour, Knights Cross with Oak Leaves holder will attend at the Aircraft Parts & Veterans Show in Speyer (direct next to the Speyer Technical Museum) on April 22nd. On that occasion he will answer all your questions and gives autographs between 09.00 am until 03.00 pm.

Don't miss that chance!

All the best,
Horst

Last edited by Horst Kube; 6th May 2006 at 13:23.
Old 4th April 2006, 02:43

Kjetil Aakra
Re: Me 262 Saga Walter Schuck - meet him in Speyer

Could you please give my best to Mr. Schuck from me?

Hopefully he'll remember me as the Norwegian asking all those questions when he visited my Museum last November! It was great hearing Mr. Schuck tell all those stories from WWII and he had a lot of interesting information.

Sincerely,

Kjetil Aakra
Old 4th April 2006, 11:43

Horst Kube

Hi Kjetil,

naturally Walter remembers you, the wonderful time and your No. 1 museum in Norway. He was very excited about what he found there and sends you his best regards.

We hope to see you soon over here and wish you all the best, that all the other visitors can have the same nice experiences in your Museum as Walter had the pleasure to have a look onto your treasures which you have over there.

Cheers,
Horst
Old 4th April 2006, 17:21

Kjetil Aakra

Hi Horst.

Many, many thanks for your kind words.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to go to Germany now but I hope to do so in a not too distant future.

Could you tell Walter that if he ever visits us again I'll be able to arrange a private flight for him overBardufoss and adjacent areas if he is interested!

Best wishes for the Speyer event!

Regards,

Kjetil