Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Post-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation

Post-WW2 Military and Naval Aviation Please use this forum to discuss Military and Naval Aviation after the Second World War.

Old 5th December 2015, 01:46

TassieDevil is on a distinguished road
Smile Chilean Naval O-2a's

Hi guys
I am new to this forum - and forgive me if thanks completely off topic
For your site, but I just wanted to ask if anyone out there may be able to assist me with colour documentation on any of the Chilean O2-A Skymasters due to be retired from SAR duties next year. I am building a 1/4 scale model and would like to finish it in their livery in honour of all the years service they have given Chilean Naval Aviation. There are a number of images on the net which are OK, but I need to source some "walk around" type pics - and also find out the actual paint colour reference numbers - if there is susch a thing for Chilean Naval aviation ?
Be great to hear from someone ! Thanks again.
Chris