Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Old 15th June 2007, 06:10

Location: Post-Confederate People's Republic of Alabamastan, Suh!
chicoartist is on a distinguished road
TV Alert - Eagle Squadrons on FOX's WAR STORIES

Just got this from Steve Pisanos' son -

War Stories Oliver North carried on the Fox News Channel will air this Sunday June 17th at 3:00pm EDT.

This show will be about the Three Eagle Squadrons comprised of American volunteer pilots at the onset of WWII. Steve (The Flying Greek) Pisanos, my father, is interviewed along with other members.

Steve's book "The Flying Greek" is being published by Potomac Books and is scheduled for release December 2007. They are taking advance orders thru their website http://www.potomacbooksinc.com/Books...il.aspx?id=499

Hope you watch the show, I believe it will air a couple of times.

The Flying Greek web site should be up and running in a few weeks. www.theflyingreek.com

Wade