Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Old 27th July 2016, 07:06

Anderson Subtil is on a distinguished road
Squadron Leader Robin John McNair, D.F.C. & bar

Hi,
I'm writing the biography of Sqdn Leader Robin John Macnair DFC Bar . We would appreciate if someone could help to furnish us with some piece of information about his passage through the 247 Squadron and the 124 wing during the Battle of Normandy. I'm interested in any piece of information including relevant operations, aircraft identifications, forced landings, parachute jumps, possible air combats, victory and losses
Old 31st July 2016, 13:26

Bardie is on a distinguished road
Re: Squadron Leader Robin John McNair, D.F.C. & bar

Have you checked this book ?

Rise from the East, The story of No.247 (Chin-British) Squadron,Royal Air Force, from Air Britain 96`

He is mentioned iin a lot of a pages here,to much to go through;i think you need to see it yourself.

Bård