Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 8th December 2017, 11:29
Alter Hase

Col Bruggy will become famous soon enough
Bombing the European Axis Powers

Hello,

Some time back I purchased a new copy (April, 2006 ed.), of the above book (by Richard G. Davis), thinking I was going to get the CD that was, purportedly, in the back of the book. When I eventually received the book - no CD - only instructions to contact http://aupress.maxwell.af.mil/Davis%20CD/Pages/i.htm

After much time-wasting on the above site, still no CD. My query is, short of purchasing another copy of said book that does contain the CD, is there some way I can get a physical copy of the CD? I particularly want the CD.

Help appreciated,

Col.