Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Off Topic

Off Topic Please use this forum to discuss all off topic subjects.

Old 13th March 2009, 11:37
Alter Hase

Pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
This is my world

This is my world...

... is the name od drawings I have finished this morning and you are looking at and it present somehow world of my works. All who know me are very well informed that except of 2D digital works I also pay attention to classic work so I also work in pencil, charcoal as well oil paintings. This pencil drawing with add of coal, peresnt PC monitor and Photoshop window. There you can see many tools I use in my work. In foreplan is the drawings of the German WW1 fighter Fokker Dr.I. In the left top corner is the Leggo brick- my daughter is with me when I work and one of her favorite toy is the Leggo brick.

Off course- orders are regular way of my life and work and here you see even three special orders. And all of them coming from my daughter... she ask me to draw three and here it is in the lower right side. Then she also ask for the elephant and there it is on the right bottom of drawing and after that she ask for the moon and it is placed above the elephant. Maybe this is not comercial orders but they are very valuable.

This is my world...

Owner: www.sreckobradic.com
Owner: www.warplanes-zine.com
Email: srecko.warplane@gmail.com
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/LetLet...s/308234397758
Old 13th August 2009, 04:56

florachristi is on a distinguished road
Re: This is my world

Wow man its pretty cool and you have done a nice work....
Old 13th August 2009, 20:25
Alter Hase

Thank you
Old 18th November 2009, 07:52
cameliamary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot View Post
This is my world...

... is the name od drawings I have finished this morning and you are looking at and it present somehow world of my works. All who know me are very well informed that except of 2D digital works I also pay attention to classic work so I also work in pencil, charcoal as well oil paintings. This pencil drawing with add of coal, peresnt PC monitor and Photoshop window. There you can see many tools I use in my work. In foreplan is the drawings of the German WW1 fighter Fokker Dr.I. In the left top corner is the Leggo brick- my daughter is with me when I work and one of her favorite toy is the Leggo brick.

Off course- orders are regular way of my life and work and here you see even three special orders. And all of them coming from my daughter... she ask me to draw three and here it is in the lower right side. Then she also ask for the elephant and there it is on the right bottom of drawing and after that she ask for the moon and it is placed above the elephant. Maybe this is not comercial orders but they are very valuable.

This is my world...

Nice story, do you feel happy with your world.order is not matter, and your daughter has nice idea i like that, do you try???
Old 18th November 2009, 15:19
Alter Hase

Yes, it is By the way.... I thing that this topic have more post before, it look like that some are missing?