Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > On Offer

On Offer Please place your on offer ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 14th October 2017, 22:22

viktor_kulikov@mail.ru is on a distinguished road
FS: trophy German book from Russia

Hi all!

I offer an original old German book. "Fliegt mit!"
German book from 1942! Russsian trophy!
Munchen Edition, 1941, hard cover, size 15x23 cm, 248 pages with illustrations. Price US$49.00 including shipping via air registered mail.

I offer Russian aviation literature - full list in English include 461 items! I offer also arcive photos, model kits and accessoires from Russia.

I offer also archive b&w photos with old original negatives: aircraft, gliders, helicopters of the Russian and Soviet aviation 1910-1977, also lend-lease aircraft, German and Italian aircraft in the USSR, German aircraft at the Eastern front etc. For each photo I have information: data and place. Perhaps some pictures will be interesting for you and your friends - let me know. I offer photo in JPEG or TIFF, 300-600 dpi, vol.1-5 MB. Price one photo is US$7.00 If you wish, I can send you photos for preview.
Payment via PayPal to my Canadian friend.

To get detailed information write please to me: viktor_kulikov@mail.ru

Best regards
Viktor Kulikov