Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 16th June 2005, 01:25
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Ghostbombers website: updates

I’ve just posted various additions and updates to the articles on II./NJG 6 and NSG 9 and the list of “complete works.” Details at www.ghostbombers.com (click up on the “updated” tag at bottom left).

I’ve got a new article in preparation, progressing rather slowly. More news when it’s done.
Old 16th June 2005, 16:31
Alter Hase

Juha is on a distinguished road
Re: Ghostbombers website: updates

Wonderful, Nick!
I have yet read carefully only the Zeltweg pages, but those contained excellent info.

Thanks a lot
Juha