Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 1st July 2020, 10:23

Trendle will become famous soon enough
Re: Point Blank Band 5 : Mai 1944 - Operationen und Einsatzverluste der deutschen und alliierten Luftstreitkräfte in Europa 1944

Update Point Blank

Dear Friends,

As i got a lot of E-Mails in the last weeks in terms of the high postage for one book, in particular to foreign Countries, I decided to publish Volume 5 (May 1944) and the two volumes of June at the same Time! The Release Date is binding End of July 2020.
All the best - stay healthy

Fred
Old 1st July 2020, 10:48
Alter Hase

Stig Jarlevik will become famous soon enough
Re: Point Blank Band 5 : Mai 1944 - Operationen und Einsatzverluste der deutschen und alliierten Luftstreitkräfte in Europa 1944

THAT Fred is just plain good news!!

I got your first four volumes, excellent stuff, and I will get these volumes as well!!

Cheers
Stig
Old 1st July 2020, 11:44

Hello Stig,

thank`s a lot for your kind words!!!!

Cheers

Fred
Old 1st July 2020, 18:42

DDT is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Fred,

As already mentioned by Sting: excellent news👍🏻
Count me in for a copy of these 3 volumes.
Keep up the good work.
Kr,

Dirk
Old 1st July 2020, 19:44
Alter Hase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDT View Post
Hi Fred,

As already mentioned by Sting

Dirk
Yes, there are days when I wish I had his voice....
Come to think of it, there are days when I wish I had the other Stig's driving skills....

Cheers
Stig
Old 8th July 2020, 21:42

Update Point Blank

Dear Friends,

Excerpts (Buchauszug) from Volume 5 and 6 (May and June 1944 amongst other things Operation Tonga and D-Day) are available on my Website. Hope you enjoy.

Kind Regards,

Fred
Old 8th September 2020, 10:14

Update Point Blank

Dear Friends,

Unfortunately, the delivery dates I planned for May 1944 and June Part one and two 1944, cannot be met. There is one or perhaps more corona case in the print shop and so the publication is delayed by at least three to four weeks. I am very sorry, but unfortunately there is nothing to be changed. I hope for your understanding and will get back to you as soon as I can give an exact date. Stay healthy!!!!

Best Regards

Fred
Old 8th September 2020, 11:44
Alter Hase

Thanks for the update Fred

I am in contact with Rudi as well. I actually thought it was you that was in the hospital....
Good to hear you are OK. Also wishing for a happy recovery of the staff working for the Printer.

I also notice you have split June 1944 into two parts. From your wording it looks like all three volumes will be published at the same time. Is that correct?

Excellent books!!
Take Care
Stig
Old 8th September 2020, 12:08

Wink Re: Point Blank Band 5 : Mai 1944 - Operationen und Einsatzverluste der deutschen und alliierten Luftstreitkräfte in Europa 1944

Hello Stig,

thank you for your kind words!!! Yes all three volumes will come at the same time. As for me, I`m well again and again full of energy

Cheers

Fred
Old 8th September 2020, 12:21
Alter Hase

Sounds really good Fred, sounds really good!!

Take Care
Stig