Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 22nd July 2017, 20:08

NormanH is on a distinguished road
Luftwaffe crash Wexford

Hi J Voigt, I have just come across this forum whilst searching for information into my family background. I noticed that there was a posting by Arthur Voigt and would like to introduce myself. I knew your mother Sheila, as she was my aunt and I had stayed at your family home in Ireland many times. You and Marlene were also guests of ours when we moved to the UK. My father, Pat (Patrick) was your father's best man at his wedding. It would be great to hear from you.

If anyone is in contact with Arthur Voigt (Jr) please can you advise him of this post.
Norman

Last edited by NormanH; 24th July 2017 at 14:40.

Tags
arthur voigt jr