Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > On Offer

On Offer Please place your on offer ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 3rd October 2010, 14:31

viktor_kulikov@mail.ru is on a distinguished road
FS: new book devoted to SB&Ar-2 high-speed bombers

Hi all,

offer you new book:
SB and Ar-2 high-speed bombers. Detailed illustrated history of famous bomber by Andrey Tupolev. Yauza Kollektsia Eksmo Edtion, Moscow 2010. Size of 20,5x26,5 cm; hard laminated cover, 208 pages, plenty of photos, line drawings and pictures from manuals; 8 pages of colour pictures&profiles. Price US$35.00 including shipping via air mail.

Payment via PayPal to my Canadian friend.

I offer Russian aviation literature - full list in English include 272 items!
To get detailed information write please to me.

Viktor Kulikov
Moscow, RUSSIA