Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 15th August 2018, 13:45

KeMac1 is on a distinguished road
Manuscript Check for Luftwaffe Raids

If the mods approve, I would like to make a request please.
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in looking over for me a 26 page manuscript on the Clydeside Blitz and Luftwaffe raids on Glasgow only? I only want someone knowledgeable to check I have the Luftwaffe side of it right (correct designations of units etc) and also I wanted someone who maybe has access to info on downed Luftwaffe aircraft (possible Nigel Parker’s books) to double check I have correct details of downed Luftwaffe aircraft that were connected with raids on Glasgow? This is one area that is vital as I know I am missing details. The 26 pages is not all relevant as there are several tables and photos which are non-Luftwaffe (RAF & ground defence related). I can’t offer a lot by way of recompense as I live on the state pension, but I can pay £25 by postal order or paypal for someone’s time and trouble if they would be interested. If Mods approve post and anyone is interested, pls PM me.
Thank you
Keith McC
Old 15th August 2018, 19:51
Alter Hase

Chris Goss has a spectacular aura aboutChris Goss has a spectacular aura about
Re: Manuscript Check for Luftwaffe Raids

If nobody comes forward & mindful I wrote a book on the Luftwaffe's Blitz, feel free to pm me. Be warned! I don't hold back!
Old 16th August 2018, 09:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Goss View Post
If nobody comes forward & mindful I wrote a book on the Luftwaffe's Blitz, feel free to pm me. Be warned! I don't hold back!
Thank you Chris - much appreciated - I will give it a few more days then. Criticism comes with the territory so I will have a strong cup of tea ready to steady the nerves!
Old 21st August 2018, 14:58

Hi Chris

PM sent

Brgds
Keith