Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11th December 2011, 16:20
Alter Hase

edNorth is on a distinguished road
Ju 88 H-1 info and strange editing practice at LEMB forum.

Fellow enthusiasts

A strange thing happened to me today at the LEMB forum today.

There I had posted additional info regarding Ju 88 H-1 (extra-long fuselage version). This was posted in a thread on a model - that had been made by a member of the LEMB forum - and in return was accused of withholding my info from a previous thread (about the Ju 88 H-1 losses, in another thread), from many weeks or months ago.

How on earth can they know, if that thread really did not start my seriously looking better into the case of the Ju 88 H-1?

The assuptions made at LEMB towards me are wrong.

My post on the matter, posted on the Ju 88 H-1 (1/48 scale) model thread, was ready only for posting today, this includes my initial configurial assesment, a referenced photo of Junkers factory drawing and a provisionary side profile (that needs details to be added, and I am still working on these). It is only presented as it is today.

As members may notice, parts of this profile appered here on this forum just before the weekend, as a reply to Ju 88 V60 colours. Since then I have added the undercarrage and periscope on cockpit.

Its not true what is implyed at, by other members at LEMB nor its editors. Besides, after this, two comments of mine, trying explaing this, were deleted! I feel insulted! Truly.

http://www.luftwaffe-experten.org/fo...=0&#entry79629

Attachment source: own profile

Therefore, in order to defend my reputation, I post this here, as there seems little or no hope of getting the message across otherwise.

I aplogize if this is offending any way to readers or editors of this forum.

Best regards
ed

Tags
ju 88 h-1, lemb