Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 16th September 2007, 15:15

Steve Darlow is on a distinguished road
Five of the Many book launch

On 8/9 September we held the book launch of Five of the Many - there are a few pictures on my website - www.stevedarlow.co.uk

I do have a limited supply of copies of the book signed by myself and three of the Five.
Joe Petrie-Andrews DFC, DFM (102, 158 and 35 Squadron pilot)
Harry Hughes DFC, DFM, AE (102 and 692 Squadron Navigator)
Rupert Cooling (9 and 142 Squadron pilot).

Please contact me via the website, or at contact@stevedarlow.co.uk if you are interested in getting a copy.

It was a fine weekend but it was with great sadness that I learnt of the recent death of Benny Goodman. Benny provided terrific support, as I carried out the research and writing - despite his illness. He was an outstanding pilot, with a distinguished RAF career to his name. It was a privilege to get to know him.

Steve