Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Closed Thread

Old 12th January 2019, 22:18
Alter Hase

robert is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Eagles Over Europe Project

Hi Del,

manuscript for 1.9.39 is finished - there are approx. 600 pages of text, which must be edited and adjusted to our book format. Maps are finished and we are working on aircraft profiles. We are still looking for some photos! So if anyone could help us in this subject it will be greatly appreciated.
On the other side I`m now finishing manuscript for 14.9.39 - more than 120 pages.

Regards

Robert
Old 12th January 2019, 23:03
Alter Hase

edwest2 will become famous soon enoughedwest2 will become famous soon enough

Hello Robert,

What specific types of photos are you looking for?

Best,
Ed
Old 12th January 2019, 23:46
Alter Hase

robert is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

aircraft (Luftwaffe, Polish Air Force), emblems, crashes, men, airfields and attack assessment photos.

Regards

Robert
Old 6th May 2019, 00:34
Alter Hase

John Vasco will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
Hi Del,

manuscript for 1.9.39 is finished - there are approx. 600 pages of text, which must be edited and adjusted to our book format. Maps are finished and we are working on aircraft profiles. We are still looking for some photos! So if anyone could help us in this subject it will be greatly appreciated.
On the other side I`m now finishing manuscript for 14.9.39 - more than 120 pages.

Regards

Robert

Update...?

After all, this is me: "...we have the self-proclaimed orator John Vasco spreading negative and misleading nonsense in public on this board and to anyone else he meets on his travels..."

While in the same paragraph this appeared: "...Why on earth should we divulge what the timetable is, the structure of each volume, the page content, the photo content, the map content, the text content? It is no one's business..." So, to all of you on here who have helped over the years and decades, this translates as 'you are going to be told 'jack'.

So on the one hand I'm spreading negative and misleading nonsense (which is a 100% lie!), and on the other nothing is divulged and it's no one's business. Nobody knows anything (including me), but apparently I'm spreading negative and misleading nonsense because I express an opinion.

Oh, there's a lot more stuff, Robert, a lot more. But are we still in 'secret squirrel' territory?

Splinter Live at The Cavern, November 2006: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxOCksQUKbI

Danke schön, Dank schön ich bin ganz comfortable!
Old 6th May 2019, 00:56
Alter Hase

edwest2 will become famous soon enoughedwest2 will become famous soon enough

I can understand not divulging information about contents in some rare cases, but not this one. They are looking for help, and at the same time, have revealed certain details. Without a mind reading ability, I can only assume. The spreading of false and misleading information on the internet has been troublesome for the company I work for as well. This can only be countered by giving those who are spreading false information factual responses. If they persist, this may have to be repeated, or ignored. A sad state of affairs.

Best,
Ed
Closed Thread

Tags
eagles, europe