Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 26th September 2007, 16:32

Zachary is on a distinguished road
Gunther Rall interview

Hello All,

I am a new member of the 12 O'Clock High forum and this is my first post. I am also a member of the Warbird Information Exchange (WIX) forum where I posted the link below, and another WIX member suggested that I post it here as well.

This is an interview (in edited form) I recorded with Gunther Rall for EAA's Timeless Voices of Aviation oral history program during EAA AirVenture in July:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid626910413/bclid1119199227/bctid1200240390

I only had about 40 minutes to talk to him, which left little time to get very deep into his background and accomplishments, but I am still satisfied with the results. You can also find interviews with Robin Olds, P-47 pilot Mike Titre, Medal of Honor recepient Leo Thorsness, 56th FG ace Shorty Rankin, and various others through the link.

Enjoy!

Zack
Old 26th September 2007, 22:04

Andy F-P
Re: Gunther Rall interview

Zack,
This is great. Thanks!
Andy
Old 27th September 2007, 09:31

Csaba B. Stenge is on a distinguished road
Re: Gunther Rall interview

Zack,

Nice work, thanks for sharing (to me, the first was Leo Thorsness - he was a very brave Wild Weasel pilot)