Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > General

General Please use this forum to post feedback, suggestions and problems relating to 12oclockhigh.net

Old 11th May 2019, 18:48
Alter Hase

John Manrho will become famous soon enough
Re: John Beaman: closing threads

If somebody is banned permanent in the past, let's keep it this way. These postings of YM are a nuisance.

John
Old 16th November 2019, 17:04

rof120 is on a distinguished road
Good behaviour

Woooooow, what an avalanche of accusations and insults! I didn't read this thread at the time so I didn't react - it hardly deserves any reaction: one-sided accusations bare of any evidence (PROOF if you prefer this word) like the banning from "all French fora" etc. Contrary to some people I never used, nor use, any bad or rude words like "bullshit" (which was very fashionable here for several years), "moron" (I was called this) etc. Believe me, I happen to know a few English words too...

Almost all "members" here use pseudos, often very strange-looking ones. I don't want to be an exception, that's all. Even names which look authentic can be pseudos, like John Smith or Peter Jones. (I just invented both these.) If it reassures you I'll call myself Hans-Peter Waldberg. Or why not Basil Williams.

As for all these accusations and insults here I'll not even reply.
Old 18th November 2019, 11:34

TigerTimon is on a distinguished road
Re: Good behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by rof120 View Post
As for all these accusations and insults here I'll not even reply.
You did actually reply...