Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 9th January 2008, 15:35

Steve Darlow is on a distinguished road
FIGHTING HIGH ezine launched

Hope you all won't mind me using this forum but I am delighted to inform you that the first issue of the online ezine FIGHTING HIGH is now available for download via the following link http://www.stevedarlow.co.uk/fightinghigh.htm

FIGHTING HIGH pays tribute to the Allied airmen who won the air battle 1939 – 1945 and draws on a considerable amount of first hand accounts to keep their memory alive. Issue one includes fascinating articles illustrated with numerous unpublished photographs, book reviews and an aircraft recognition competition.

FIGHTING HIGH is free to download, although if you enjoy it then please consider making a small contribution via the website, which will help in the development of the ezine. I would ask that you do not forward the downloaded ezine on to friends. It is important that we monitor how many times the ezine is read. Please direct people to the actual webpage itself so they can download themselves.

FIGHTING HIGH is a pdf document and you will need adobe reader to access the ezine. If you need the respective software there is a link to where you can access a free download.

Hope you enjoy this first issue. Your thoughts on the ezine are welcome and there is an opportunity to feedback via the website.

With my best wishes.
Steve Darlow BSc
Military Aviation Author
www.stevedarlow.co.uk
New online e-zine - FIGHTING HIGH
www.stevedarlow.co.uk/fightinghigh.htm
Old 14th January 2008, 21:32

Griffon is on a distinguished road
Re: FIGHTING HIGH ezine launched

High Steve!

I just downloaded the first issue and want to congratulate you on that magnificent piece of work

I am looking forward to seeing the second issue and wish you all the best for the future

cheers from Vienna
phil