Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 18th April 2018, 18:50

O.Menu
Re: 2018 Lw. Officer Careers now available!

I bend over in front of such a valuable work and a so generous gift !

Respecfully, Olivier !
Old 18th April 2018, 20:08

VtwinVince is on a distinguished road

Very laudable, but there are still errors in my uncle's entry, which I thought we had ironed out.
Old 28th April 2018, 15:58

Richard Mills is on a distinguished road
2018 Lw. Officer Careers now available!

A fantastic research resource tool and an extremely generous gesture to have it up to all to use for free.

Many thanks indeed.

Regards Richard.
Old 28th April 2018, 17:12

Black6 is on a distinguished road

A wonderful and colossal work of research, thank you gentlemen.
Old 29th April 2018, 16:46

Dan History is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug Stankey View Post
We would also like to thank our various contributors for the huge amount of data supplied by them. Most notably: Dan Zamansky and Torsten Hauptfleisch.

Doug Stankey
Larry deZeng IV
Doug and Larry, it is a great pleasure to work with both of you

Your work on these Careers Summaries will be a pillar on which much other research will depend for many years to come.

It was not easy to process the documents from Duxford. Stephen Walton, Senior Curator at the Museum, deserves the very highest praise for making the documents available and for being ever helpful throughout. Thanks are also due to the Australian graduate of Cambridge University who travelled to Duxford at short notice to proceed with the latest stage of this project.

There is still plenty of very interesting information at Duxford which we have not quite had the time to deal with, yet, so I urge anyone who can help to contact me, Doug or Larry. I also strongly urge all and any have further information about Luftwaffe officers to make a contribution, the existence of this database is of great utility to the field of aviation history as a whole.

Kind regards,

Dan