Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 12th November 2008, 14:19
Alter Hase

Franek Grabowski is on a distinguished road
Re: Luftwaffe losses. Rhubarb 22/05/1941.

Well, but why they would fly near St Omer, anyway?
Old 12th November 2008, 22:10
Alter Hase

Juha is on a distinguished road

Hello Franek
not a slightest idea. One possibility is a cloud cover raid against a target in East Anglia or a shipping strike against East Coast shipping.

Juha
Old 18th November 2008, 14:34

Bernard is on a distinguished road

Good afternoon friends,

Well, what a thread ! I first of all wish to say that I was only expressing an interrogation that since my first thread is now deeper. " I tend to .." means what it means.
Of course I have not access to all the German files that someone mentioned and this is exactly why I am posting questions to Luftwaffe experts.
I know about overclaiming, and I know how suspicious has a searcher to be in front of any information even a F540 or F541. I spend quite a lot of money in purchasing files from NA, and I consider myself as being honest, rigorist and serious in my research.
So it will take me some time, but I will in a next future post on this forum a listing of cases that will deserve some interest.
This forum is really a great one, and it is a pleasure to have such a place where to share our interest and passion, and where to confront different opinions, the only way to progress.

Best regards to all.

Bernard.

Last edited by Bernard; 18th November 2008 at 14:35. Reason: correction
Old 18th November 2008, 22:49
Alter Hase

Andreas Brekken is on a distinguished road

Hi, Bernard

Yes, what a thread indeed! And we must of course allow opinions to differ - even if my long term goal is to finally get Franek to understand that I am right... just kidding!

In the end the main point is that we are able to further our knowledge by combining information from a lot of sources - something we would hardly be able to do on our own.

Looking forward to work on further 'cases'!

Regards,
Andreas B