Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 26th October 2007, 17:31

simoned is on a distinguished road
Interested in talking about history books for history books?

I am recruiting people for a focus group session next week in London, along with others for a future Oxford group.
The date of the focus group would be next Tuesday, 30th November, from 7–9, in central London (near Bank tube station). All travel expenses will be paid for (within reason of course!), food and drink will be provided, and you will receive £50-worth of history books for your trouble.
It will be very informal, and will give you the chance to have input on future publishing developments, along with sneak previews of new product.
If you are interested, either in the London session or a future Oxford one, drop me an e-mail, simonedrinkwater@gmail.com, and I'll just need to ask you a few questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Old 26th October 2007, 18:04
Alter Hase

Frank Olynyk is on a distinguished road
Re: Interested in talking about history books for history books?

Next Tuesday is 30 October, not 30 Nov (which is a Friday). You should edit your post to avoid confusion, or you might find yourself with an unfocus group. I won't make it; I am afraid my expenses would fall in the category of "unreasonable".

Frank.