Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 24th February 2024, 08:52

Milos Gazdic is on a distinguished road
FW 190 Radial engine paint, markings, and production by Bryan McDermott

Hello,
I have not seen these series being discussed here on TOCH: FW 190 Radial engine paint, markings, and production by Bryan McDermott

Books seem to be self-published & each one covers one of the production facilities dealing with the radial engine beauty - Fw 190.

As I can see on Amazon, two of the books in the series have been published, one dealing with NDW & other with the Arado factory. Here are the Amazon Links: Arado Book and NDW Book

I am trying to order them to the location where I currently live (China) but without any success due to the limitations of Amazon's ordering system.

I wonder if any of you have purchased them & can give us a small review & additionally, do you, by any chance, have the author's contact? I found an email starting with 190paintdesign@... but the author doesn't respond. If you know of any other source for these books besides Amazon, I would be so happy to hear & finally order them!

Best regards,
Milos Gazdic
Old 25th February 2024, 03:58
Alter Hase

edwest2 will become famous soon enoughedwest2 will become famous soon enough
Re: FW 190 Radial engine paint, markings, and production by Bryan McDermott

Hello,

Here's a review for NDW, but not by me.
https://aeroscale.net/news/fw190-rad...production-ndw

Best,
Ed West

Tags