Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > Wanted

Wanted Please place your wanted ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 19th September 2005, 18:29

alex crawford
Photos required

Hi,

I have a couple of projects on the go and I am looking for photos to illustrate them.

My current project is about the Hawker Hart family of aircraft. This includes the Hart, Hardy, Fury, Nimrod, Osprey, Audax, Hector, Hartbeese, Demon and Hind. The second project will be about the Gloster Javelin.

If anyone can help with photos that I can use in a publication I would be extremely grateful. Photos of foreign Hart family members are hard to come by.

I can't really pay for the photos but full credit and an acknowledgement will be given.

Regards,

Alex