Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 1st February 2007, 05:52

Troy White is on a distinguished road
The Boulevards of Paris

G'day y'all,

I recently completed my painting, "The Boulevards of Paris" and have just created a web page for it. It was an extremely long term project for me spanning eight years, three continents and two wives. Members of this discussion board helped me to identify some of the Luftwaffe participants in the engagement I have portrayed and I would like to thank them and invite y'all to check out the web page: http://www.starduststudios.com/Boulevards_of_Paris.htm

I am currently working to expand the text on the web page into a magazine article with additional photos.
Blue skies and light crosswinds,
Troy