Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Allied and Soviet Air Forces

Allied and Soviet Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the Air Forces of the Western Allies and the Soviet Union.

Old 13th March 2006, 11:34

Troy White is on a distinguished road
aviation art show

Howdy y'all

I am having a solo exhibition of my aviation art paintings at the Qantas Founders Outback Museum in Longreach, QLD Australia. 35-40 of my original oil paintings will be on dispaly from 22 May to 12 July. Qantas Founders is a non-profit museum and is a top-notch, nearly new facility.

This will probably be the last time I will be able to gather this many of my originals in one place for quite some time so if you are in Australia or plan to be at that time please check it out.

There will be a formal black-tie opening party on Friday 2 June. If you would like an invitation to the party contact spitfiresusan@hotmail.com

Blue Skies--
Troy