Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 22nd July 2018, 14:01
Alter Hase

Teresa Maria is on a distinguished road
Smile Friedrich Rupp

Dear All,
I have just come across the following information: there is an article about my beloved Friedrich Rupp...

Rupp, Friedrich Jägerblatt 1960 Nr. 5 Seite 15

If you happen to have it, could you, please, send me a scan?
Thank you very much in advance.
Old 22nd July 2018, 22:44

leonventer is on a distinguished road
Re: Friedrich Rupp

Sorry to report that it's not an article on Friedrich Rupp, but just his entry in a list of "Unsere deutschen Jagdflieger 1939-45". The May 1960 issue of Jägerblatt contains part VI of the list on pages 15 to 17, covering Edmund Rossman to Wolfgang Tonne. I've attached the section of page 15 that features Rupp.

Leon Venter
Old 22nd July 2018, 23:22
Alter Hase

Teresa Maria is on a distinguished road
Re: Friedrich Rupp

Dear Leon,
Thank you very much for your answer. In fact, I was wondering whether the bibliography featured articles about the pilots, or whether it was just like an index of names, for example, at the end of a book. For example, Dietrich Hrabak is mentioned on that list over ten times, and I don't think there are so many articles about him, so apparently, the list contains articles in which he is only mentioned.
However, thank you very much for the section featuring Friedrich Rupp. Now I know what 'Jaegerblatt' says about him (nothing new to me, unfortunately).
Best regards,
Teresa