Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 21st December 2008, 20:34
Alter Hase

Stig Jarlevik will become famous soon enough
Official Lists

Guys

With regard to a request about the Italian Ace Visconti, I have a request regarding "official lists". Basically I believe ALL Allied Nations in WW 2 have an official Ace list, or rather a score sheet from where you can add up pilots victory scores. At least America, Britain and France, and most probably Soviet Union/Russia, surely have this.

But what about the loosing Axis Side? What is the views in the now democratic nations Germany, Italy and Japan? (And by all means all those other eastern European nations supporting the Axis side?) Did the former East Germany have any thoughts at all about its past history during WW 2?

Cheers
Stig