Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > On Offer

On Offer Please place your on offer ads here, however 12oclockhigh.net cannot be held accountable for any deal conducted through our forum.

Old 5th January 2007, 16:18

peter ewbank is on a distinguished road
Blueprints - Luftwaffe

Messerschmitt, Fw, Mustang, Spitfire, Corsair, etc. The good (authorised) stuff is available here - http://stores.ebay.com/Flug-archiv-20

New - Am selling P-51 Blueprints on behalf of Flug Werk GmbH.

Your support and avoidance of pirates means that further work can be done.
Old 5th January 2007, 18:02
Alter Hase

Pilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Blueprints - Luftwaffe

Can not reach the page... any other way to contact you and buy something
Owner: www.sreckobradic.com
Owner: www.warplanes-zine.com
Email: srecko.warplane@gmail.com
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/LetLet...s/308234397758
Old 5th January 2007, 18:32

Hohentwiel is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: Blueprints - Luftwaffe

I think you shouldn't post your sales promotion
in this discussion forum.
Or shall all ebay sellers start new threads here?
Old 7th January 2007, 03:07

peter ewbank is on a distinguished road
Re: Blueprints - Luftwaffe

I'd like to think that I am more than just an eBay seller. The bottom line is information. I have some on the main Luftwaffe and Allied aircraft types and a few of the bombers as well. The fact that I sell information does not make it less valid. The reality is that it cost me some serious money to get this stuff together in the first place. I had some help from some friends too, but at the end of the day, a single original Bf 109 G general arrangement blueprint can cost EUR 150.00 - 250.00 to buy. Some of the manuals cost a couple of thousand. If I am willing to put the cash and the time into developing these onto CD or DVD, is this not a service? I/we have Blueprints and manuals as well as quite a few colour photos. I can be contacted through peter_ewbank@clear.net.nz if members are interested but can not access through eBay.com (also try eBay.co.uk). As for other eBay sellers, I have to admit there a few of them that relly do agrivate me. Judge me by my product. Maybe one day we will meet (some collectors have dropped in on me even though I am on the other side of the planet).
Old 3rd February 2007, 16:25

Location: Post-Confederate People's Republic of Alabamastan, Suh!
chicoartist is on a distinguished road

Disclaimer: I don't know Peter, and I paid full price for the set I got from Peter on eBay (about a year or so ago, I guess).

I have one of Peter's Spitfire drawings CDs. Excellent quality, and the images are "as described" (large and clear high-rez, etc). As an aviation artist, I am mainly concerned with the "outside", but sometimes a peek inside helps me understand what's going on in a certain area. I can imagine that modelers would find these CDs to be a gold mine.

FWIW,

Wade
Old 3rd February 2007, 16:42

Location: Post-Confederate People's Republic of Alabamastan, Suh!
chicoartist is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohentwiel View Post
I think you shouldn't post your sales promotion in this discussion forum. Or shall all ebay sellers start new threads here?
I agree with you in general when it comes to discussion threads, but isn't this particular section the "On Offer" section? I usually post my artwork within my favorite discussion threads (like here at 12O'CH), but in almost all cases the original art has been sold long before you will ever see an image of it. In the case of prints of that same artwork, or my DVDs, I always try to post in the "For Sale/On Offer" section of the same forums (Have I been a perfect saint in this regard? No, probably not - I await the strap!).

At the same time, I think I and other artists (Ronnie O. being a good example) who post on these forums contribute greatly to the historical discussions, i.e., we don't just make "look at this painting" posts. Matter of fact, some of my "art" posts end up becoming educational to all sides as the discussion about my "subject" comes out. I had a recent Corsair painting thread which ended up educating me in that I had to dig up a bit of technical data on the -1 and -1A's wing tanks.

I don't know about you, but I want to see items like Peter's made available. And posting in the "On Offer" section is perfectly fine, if you ask me.

In the end, really, it's up to the owner/moderator. I was asked a couple of years ago to keep my artwork off of one forum, which shall remain nameless; I was accused of "trolling for sales". I politely responded with the above information, and that in my opinion I had a lot to add to the historical discussion, and one way was to show my artwork.

Wade
Old 9th February 2007, 13:02

generalderpanzertruppen is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the link Peter, I have already made a few bids mate!

Troy