Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 22nd November 2017, 04:01
Alter Hase

Col Bruggy will become famous soon enough
Re: New Book - Luftwaffe Eagles Over Ireland

Schnellmeyer,

Thanks for that. No sweat.

The P & P was not unreasonable, in my opinion. Not when compared to what US suppliers charge. The US postal charges are exorbitant, I simply won't deal with them. I have had a chance to read through a copy of your book (bought by a friend), I was mightily impressed - hence the order!

Col.
Old 22nd November 2017, 23:53

schnellmeyer is on a distinguished road
Re: New Book - Luftwaffe Eagles Over Ireland

Hi Colin , thanks for your kind words about our book . It was a true labour of love for myself and the late Paddy Cummins . The most interesting part was meeting the Luftwaffe veterans that crashed in Ireland and hearing their stories . Thanks again for your order and enjoy .
Regards
Justin Horgan