Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 15th April 2008, 09:14
Alter Hase

Roger Gaemperle is on a distinguished road
Notsendegerät NSG2

Hello,

A collector posted a Notsendegerät NSG2 on swapey (www.swapey.com). It has the aircraft code N9+PA painted on it. All I could find out is that N9 was for Flugbereitschaft Norwegen (Air Service Norway).

Does anybody know what type of aircraft N9+PA was?

Each item shown in the swapey museum has a mini-forum attached to it (at the very bottom of an item page) where you can discuss and add comments. If you know anything I would be glad if you share it not only here on this forum but also on swapey :-)

Best regards
Roger Gaemperle
Old 16th April 2008, 14:32
Alter Hase

Roger Gaemperle is on a distinguished road
Re: Luftwaffe Collection

Hello,

I just wanted to inform you that the server problems we experienced in the past few days have been resolved: www.swapey.com is now much faster and there shouldn't be any error messages anymore.

And I take the opportunity to mention some excellent new items that have been posted:

- FuG 202 and FuG 214 radar device
- Original Bf 109 cowlings
- Original Me 109 G blind flying panel
- Luftwaffe weapon toolkit

and many more exciting items.

The success of swapey is based on the size of the community that actively uses swapey. For this reason you, as a member, will also benefit from every new member and every new item that is shown in the museum.

If you like the concept you can help by recommending swapey to your friends and of course, by showing us your collection.

Thanks!

Regards
Roger Gaemperle