Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 18th November 2011, 17:52
Alter Hase

Roger Gaemperle is on a distinguished road
Re: Website for my first book and decal sheets online!

Dear all,

As a small Christmas present to you, we ship from today until Nov 27 for free (for orders up to 2 kilograms; a combo package is less than 1 kilogram) independent from where you live. So if you are looking for a nice present for your friends or family... Santa Claus brings it for free right to your door :-) More information can be found at the newssection of www.vintageeagle.com

Cheers,
Roger Gaemperle
Old 27th February 2012, 17:59
Alter Hase

Re: Website for my first book and decal sheets online!

Dear Luftwaffe enthusiasts

As a Easter gift, Vintage Eagle Publishing will ship for free to anywhere in the world starting from today Feb 27 until Easter Sunday Apr 8!

If you like to surprise your family members, friends or colleagues on Easter, that is the opportunity to get our book and decals!

And another good news: work on Vol. II of "Captured Eagles" has already started and another set of great photos selected. There will be photos of a Jumo 213E powered Junkers Ju 388, of the captured Junkers Ju 287 jet bomber prototype, of an Erla-built Bf 109 G-10 with a blue-white-blue Reichsverteidigungs fuselage band (JG 300), and many more highlights. Particular attention has been paid to select an an even larger amount of very sharp and crip shots that show every detail of a plane. More news will be sent in the next few months.

Happy Easter from Vintage Eagle Publishing
Roger
Old 1st December 2012, 19:12
Alter Hase

Captured Eagles Vol. I at iTunes

Hello,

I have been working on volume 2 of "Captured Eagles" this year, but it is not quite there yet. However, I have some other news: "Captured Eagles Vol. I" is now also available as a digital edition for the iPad. It contains 13 additional photos compared with the printed edition (e.g. of the previously unidentified Stuka Ju 87 D with glider towing equipment in the "Ground Attack Aircraft" chapter that now revealed its serial number, tactical codes and unit).

The advantage of the digital edition is its relatively (to the printed edition) low price, there are no shipping costs and readers are able to read it immedeately without waiting for delivery.

I have uploaded a few screenshots at itunes and you can download a full test chapter for free so that you can get an impression of how it looks and feels (all photos are interactive and can be enlarged to full screen size revealing even more details than in the printed edition).

It is available in all 50 itunes country stores (just search for "Captured Eagles" in the iBook section of itunes), but here's the link for:

US version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/cap...151?mt=11&uo=4
UK version: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/cap...151?mt=11&uo=4
DE version: https://itunes.apple.com/de/book/cap...151?mt=11&uo=4

If you like the digital edition, I'd be glad for any reviews or ratings at iTunes as this helps to make it known also to other readers.

Vol. II will again first be available as a printed book and only later as a digital edition.

All the best,
Roger Gaemperle