Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces

Luftwaffe and Axis Air Forces Please use this forum to discuss the German Luftwaffe and the Air Forces of its Allies.

Old 23rd September 2007, 22:05

Richard T. Eger is an unknown quantity at this point
Me 163 Ersatzteil-Liste

Dear All,

As part of the restoration of Me 163 B, W.Nr. 191660, Legend Flyers is in need of the Ersatzteil-Liste for this aircraft. For those unfamiliar with the term, the Ersatzteil-Liste is an illustrated parts list. On the left side of each page is an isometric drawing with a number of parts called out by identifying numbers. On the right side is a list of drawings using the identifying numbers as cross reference. With this, the location of most parts in the aircraft can be determined.

We do know where actual drawings can be obtained, but the Ersatzteil-Liste is needed to determine the proper location of the part illustrated in each drawing.

So far, searches for the Ersatzteil-Liste have had limited success. The NASM Garber archives has on microfilm a short Ersatzteil-Liste of about 53 pages covering changes. It is of poor quality. I will be at Garber the week of Oct. 15th with hopes of finding more via a careful examination of abstracts and microfilms.

If any of you have copies of the Ersatzteil-Liste, even just portions of it, we'd be very interested in obtaining copies.

Regards,
Richard
Old 24th September 2007, 05:26

D.B. Andrus
Re: Me 163 Ersatzteil-Liste

Might this CD-Rom from www.luftfahrt-archiv-hafner.de be of some assistance?

Messerschmitt Me 163 B

Kompendium, gesamt 260 Seiten, bestehend aus:

Flugzeug-Handbuch, Technische Dienstvorschrift D(Luft)T2163 B, Ausgabe 1944, Teilhefte 0 bis 9B mit insgesamt 190 Seiten, herausgegeben vom RLM. Das Handbuch gliedert sich in die Teilhefte Allgemeine Angaben, Allgemeines für Ab- und Aufbau, Rumpfwerk, Fahrwerk, Leitwerk, Steuerwerk, Tragwerk, Triebwerkanlage, Triebwerkbedien- und -versorgungsanlage, Schusswaffenanlage, Allgemeine Ausrüstung, Elektrisches Bordnetz Heft 1 Beschreibung, mit umfangreichen Systembeschreibungen und zahlreichen Abbildungen.

Bedienungsvorschrift/Fl, Luftwaffen-Dienstvorschrift LDvT 2163 B/Fl vom August 1944 mit 44 Seiten und 10 Abbildungen. Die Unterlage gliedert sich in folgende Kapitel: 1. Kurzbeschreibung des Flugzeugmusters; 2. Klarmachen zum Flug; 3. Flug; 4. Wartung; 5. Allgemeine Arbeiten.

Bedienungsvorschrift/Wa, Luftwaffen-Dienstvorschrift LDvT 2163 B/Wa vom Juni 1944 mit 26 Seiten und 11 Abbildungen. Die Unterlage gliedert sich in folgende Kapitel: 1. Kurzbeschreibung; 2. Schießflug; 3. Wartung der Schusswaffenanlage nach dem Schießflug; 4. Standbeschuss und Justierung.

Best.-Nr.: LAH-CD-ROM-252 preis 21.- euro

HTH,
D.B. Andrus
Old 24th September 2007, 13:59

Richard T. Eger is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Me 163 Ersatzteil-Liste

Dear D. B.,

Legend Flyers has the hard copy handbooks from Udo Hafner and I have recommended that they also obtain the CD that you mentioned. It doesn't, unfortunately, contain the Ersatzteil-Liste.

Regards,
Richard