Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Reviews > Books and Magazines

Books and Magazines Please use this forum to review or discuss books and magazines.

Old 25th December 2023, 10:27
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about
Battle of Britain article?

I may just be imagining this but did Jochen Prien write a »Schlacht um England« article for either Flugzeug or Jet & Prop long ago and, if so, in which edition?

Before I start searching through my large pile of old magazines, I'd like to narrow it down a little if possible. I've found the 1990 Flugzeug article by Hans Ring, Winfried Bock and Heinrich Weiß but I had a feeing that Jochen had written one too.
Old 5th January 2024, 22:50

FalkeEins will become famous soon enough
Re: Battle of Britain article?

Jochen published an article dealing with the red bands on the engine cowlings of JG 53’s Bf 109 Es during the BoB entitled "Rote Ringe - Jagdgeschwader 53" in Luftfahrt International (Issue 11/ 1980)

A link to an on-line interview with Jochen Prien
https://falkeeins.blogspot.com/2018/...ffe-books.html