Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Community > General

General Please use this forum to post feedback, suggestions and problems relating to 12oclockhigh.net

Old 11th March 2017, 17:21
Alter Hase

Teresa Maria is on a distinguished road
Technical problems on the website

Unfortunately, every time I try to log in, the browser informs me that the website of Forum 12 o'Clock High is insecure and my data may be stolen by third parties. Under Google Chrome, I only get the word 'insecure' (in Polish, because of the settings of my browser and my computer in general), but Mozilla Firefox actually tries to prevent me from logging in.
Could you, please, update your security certificates or do whatever is necessary to make this site secure?
Thank you very much in advance.
Old 17th December 2017, 13:30

KeMac1 is on a distinguished road
Re: Technical problems on the website

I have also just found this as well. I work in computer security and if you do not secure your website you are setting yourselves up for a lot of problems.