Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum  

Go Back   Luftwaffe and Allied Air Forces Discussion Forum > Discussion > The Second World War in General

The Second World War in General Please use this forum to discuss other World War Two related subjects not covered by the main categories.

Old 2nd October 2010, 13:43

Propellerhead is on a distinguished road
Re: Hitler skull revealed as female

Sorry to be so long replying Ed. I did not hit the notifications button.

I came across it in a German website which refers to four German authors, therefore a compilation from various sources.

Translated by Google:
http://translate.google.co.nz/transl...%26channel%3Ds

Website in German:

http://forum.panzer-archiv.de/viewtopic.php?t=8883

Quote:
Sources:

„Unternehmen Reichskanzlei“, by Günther OTT in Jet & Prop 04/95; Verlag Heinz Nickel in Zweibrücken, 1995
„Das bittere Ende der Luftwaffe“, by Ulrich SAFT; Militärbuchverlag Saft in Walsrode, 1992-94
„Schiffsschicksale Ostsee 1945“, by Wolfgang MÜLLER; Koehlers Verlagsgesellschaft in Hamburg, 1996
„Gesunken und Verschollen“, by Wolfgang MÜLLER and Reinhard KRAMER; Koehlers Verlagsgesellschft in Hamburg, 1994-96
„Die letzten Kriegstage; Ostseehäfen 1945“, by Heinz SCHÖN; Motorbuchverlag in Stuttgart, 1995
„Die deutschen Kriegsschiffe 1815 - 1945“ Band 8/1, by Erich GRÖNER; Bernard & Graefe Verlag in Bonn, 19..
Old 3rd October 2010, 05:18
Alter Hase

edwest is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much. As time passes, more pieces of the last few months of the war are coming into focus.

Ed
Old 19th November 2010, 23:05

pauldawn is on a distinguished road

it adds credence to the report of a german light a/c landing in the centre of berlin during the last throws of the war.
Old 25th November 2010, 02:03

pauldawn is on a distinguished road

i dont know what happened to hitler but i dont believe he shot himself.

i suspect he ended up in south america but it could realy have been anywhere in the world. there were enough axis nations and sympathisers to get him away. i just dont believe he had the balls to shoot himself!
Old 25th November 2010, 11:39
Super Moderator

Nick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura aboutNick Beale has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldawn View Post
it adds credence to the report of a german light a/c landing in the centre of berlin during the last throws of the war.
Any number of light aircraft landed in Berlin in the last days, it's well documented. What's also well documented is that the East-West Axis landing strip in the Tiergarten was udner Russian artillery fire and the approach was blanketed with Flak, making further landings and take-offs suicidal.

There's any number of good books on this.
Old 3rd January 2011, 23:03

JohnnyB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldawn View Post
i dont know what happened to hitler but i dont believe he shot himself.

i suspect he ended up in south america but it could realy have been anywhere in the world. there were enough axis nations and sympathisers to get him away. i just dont believe he had the balls to shoot himself!

Uuuuhhh...maybe he´s still alive in "Neu Schwabenland" in arctica because he using a "anti aging-miracle drug" ?
I think such storys are all evil conspiracy. Hitler was a coward who was afraid to come into the hands of his greatest enemy in his sick brain, the Bolsheviks. Better suicide rather than this was his idea. Well done.

Read this book : Das Ende an der Elbe, by Jürgen Thorwald

Only to understand the Hitler has never left Berlin alive...

At the 30th april 45, ~4 o´clock in the morning Hitler gave his driver Kempka the last command - to get 200 liters of petrol in jerry cans to bring them into the garden of the Reichskanzlei.
There was a last lunch. He gathered again Burgdorf, Krebs, Hewel, Goebbels, Bormann, Naumann, Voss, the secretaries and his cook. He said goodbye to them and then he went back into his private rooms.
It was at half past four in the afternoon, there was to hear a single shot.
As the members of Hitler entered his private rooms they found him dead, Eva Braun was lying next to him, she had taken poison.
Both were brought - by Bormann, Kempka and some SS officers, in the garden, Hitler was wrapped in a blanket.
They put the bodies next to each other, poured gasoline over it and lit it.

That was Hitler´s glorius end. Not in south america, simply in the garden of Reichskanzlei what was bombed already by the russians.
Old 5th January 2011, 18:13
Alter Hase

The story of Hitler's alleged suicide is well known. If a body was found, it was Hitler's double. Stalin told the American Secretary of State that Hitler was not dead but either in Spain or Argentina. An SS document found in the files of Heinrich Mueller shows a passenger list for a secret flight to Barcelona. Among the passengers was Hitler, Eva Braun and Reichsleiter Bormann. An FBI document from 1947 describes a sighting of Hitler and Eva Braun in South America.

Regarding the Antarctic, the Americans were in a great hurry to get there. The Operation Highjump report praises the various commands for getting everything ready by the deadline of 2 December 1946. Two groups of ships were sent, one from the east coast which passed through the Panama Canal, and one from the west coast. Each individual group would split in two again just before reaching Antarctica. Over 4700 officers and men participated in what was labeled as a training, geographic and otherwise mundane trip. The Highjump report mentions conditions at the South Pole were similar to the interior of Greenland. The Americans could have saved some time by simply going there or a similar northern point.

Ed
Old 5th January 2011, 22:04

Hi Ed,

sure that the americans must hurry to reach the antartic. Because already in january 1939 the germans launched a major expedition to the antarctica, with a ship called Schwabenland. In this expedition the arctic should be mapped and photographed. There were masses of swastika-flags dropped around to register the claims of the Third Reich.

Thus the myth was born that the nazis would build a secret base in the antarctica to build and test there secret and nuclear weapons.
All this is at least as ridiculous as the story of Hitler´s and E.Braun´s double in south america. It´s absolutely incomprehensible to me that people believe such stories.

To believe this you also must believe the story from the heavy blow that american troops got in the antarctic during a secret mission against Nazi-UFO's.

I think such stories belong to the realm of fables and myths -
like this :

http://greyfalcon.us/restored/Neu%20Schwabenland.htm

Regards from germany,

JohnnyB
Old 5th January 2011, 23:45
Alter Hase

Hi Johnny,

As a professional researcher, I've learned how to locate documents and accounts. Did you know the FBI operated in South America during the war? They had a Special Intelligence Service for that. Did you know Antarctica has volcanoes? Unfrozen lakes? Look up the people in Iceland who enjoy heated baths that are kept warm due to underground heating.

Regards,
Ed
Old 6th January 2011, 01:35

Hi Ed,

no doubts in you, Ed - these are well known facts. But it´s a fact too, that today it is absolutely no problem to find out the complete gentic fingerprint of a human just with a single hair, a tooth. See the picture below in the link.
The comment what is written on the page :

"Hitler's Teeth: The photo shows teeth from the archives of the former KGB in Moscow, where it is alleged that the teeth of Hitler. Soviet officers in 1945 exhumed the remains of a burned body of the teeth, and attempted to determine the identity of Hitler."

http://einestages.spiegel.de/hund-im...borderless.jpg

Page google-translated :
http://translate.google.de/translate...6c%3D1&act=url

I asking myself - why so much discussion if it is possible to create a genetic evidence to find out whether it is Hitler or not with this remains ? Sometimes I think that people really want keep him always alive, his "millenial kingdom".

About antartica - have you ever heared the story about Admiral Richard E. Byrd an what he talked 1947 about a "Hollow earth" or "The inner earth" and this things ? I am really amazed at people who believe such fairy tales..

Regards,

JohnnyB